SHINE currently offers the following services:
- Mentoring (Coaching) Sessions
- These sessions are all about embracing your truth and letting go of the BS holding you back. Topics include, but are not limited to, home/family, career, relationships, “self-discovery”, self-esteem and self-confidence issues, motivation, setting goals, overcoming creative blocks, grief/loss, parenting, etc.
- Together we work to identify areas of struggle, pinpoint any blocks you have to making necessary changes, and then develop a realistic ‘action-plan’ to help you reach a solution.
- Creative Endeavors
- You don’t have to be Michelangelo or De Vinci to enjoy and create art. Through writing, music, drawing, painting, and sculpting we can dig deep into the subconscious and give what resides there physical form. Getting up and out allows you to process and release what you’ve been holding onto.
- Side note: Touch base if you like my work. I create custom pieces and I’m always up for free-lance work when it becomes available.
- Intuitive Guidance
I re-discovered along my own journey my gift of heightened intuition (I believe we are all born with this ability but lose touch with it over time for various reasons). If you are open to ‘unconventional’ methods, let me know. Upon request we can work together to uncover hidden “energies” or patterns that are interfering with your ability to move forward on your journey.
Future Plans for SHINE:
- Creative Partners Page – a listing of other creative beings who are trying to make the world a better place, in their own unique way, by getting their special brand of mojo out into the universe.
- Workshops and Presentations to provide opportunities to learn from, and be inspired by, some of the best speakers and teachers around.
- Energy Healing – Reiki sessions will be offered through myself and other providers.
- Creative Circles – Gatherings where you can meet other SHINE partners, participate in some festivities, and otherwise connect with people who may share similar thoughts, feelings, and life experiences. These gatherings can help you find your “tribe” as well as motivate and inspire you along your journey.